FLORIDA UFOs

Florida UFOs is part of the `State UFO' blog series being first established in late 2013 by UFO blogger Rick Phillips. The `State UFO' blog series focuses exclusively on links to first person accounts of the UFO phenomenon; additionally, these reports will feature attachments such as drawings or diagrams, pictures or videos.Many of these reports will also be featured on the subreddit called Strange State UFOs on Reddit.Com or at my main UFO blog called UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

11/30/14 St. Augustine Beach UFO Pictures

Hello Florida and thanks for your readership today. As you can search below ... you can see that I've blogged several `MUFON' reports earlier in the year... both of which has had the pictures removed from the MUFON database. This is something that is obviously going on BIG TIME at MUFON as most of my good UFO pictures (read orbs) are GONE from my various archives. So, the first picture below I downloaded and it is coming from my database and won't vanish I hope..... I also am linking still to two other pictures of this incident that were sent to MUFON.

The story with the photos is even more impressive as the submitter and another witness watched the phenomena EXPAND with `multiple other objects' JOINING the phenomena.... read the account below too.

Picture One 11/30 St. Augustine Florida UFO Picture
MUFON link to picture shown below
===========================================
The original at MUFON is even better in enlargement mode. Oh, here's the report submitted with the pictures:
red is my emphasis
Long Description of Sighting Report
I was walking down the beach in St.Augustine, FL at around midnight and got drawn to a particularly bright star that I believed to be Jupiter. The light suddenly got very bright and seemed to be hurtling toward Earth. My witness and I got very startled and were overcome with fear as it got closer and seemed to moved both vertically up and down and side to side. We could make out a dark disc shape emitting the bright light and realized this was a ufo that seemed to be struggling in the sky as if it were going to crash. We started walking to our car and it moved across the sky to the left. We stopped two others on the beach and ask if they saw it move and they did. We watched the ufo struggle for an hour- lighting up the clouds every so often with a massive light until we noticed 6 other lights that looked further appeared around the ufo as if other smaller ones came to help it. at this time my witnesses and I observed two military planes fly by as well. The 7 ufos moved into a formation and completely flew out of the atmosphere. An hour observation over all.

Certainly this had to be observed by more than 4 folks, right? And here again... the motif extends with the returning orbs joining the main orb ... and then the kicker as far as my analysis of the situation.... two `military planes' appeared at the same time as the small orbs.... let's see... the two plus the main one makes.... three objects..... again.
I have the last submitted picture at the Subreddit I Moderate Called - Strange State UFO==============================================
=================================================
thanks for your readership
checkout some of the links on this page - thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Are Welcome And Are Moderated Before Being Posted